I love the clever use of candles and a fake mantle to give the illusion of a fireplace. Beautiful wall color too.
- 1900’s printers chest from Spain.
- Love the runner and candlesticks with the prim gathering basket
- Huge backyard hammock YES
- putting stone under the bar counter makes sense to minimize scuff marks when people are seated on stools around your breakfast bar…much better than painted wall…love this!
- Curved walk in shower- no doors or curtains necessary
- Western comfort….
- Just tried this stuff. It seems like a cruel joke that I finally found something that works beautifully on my floors just in time for the move-out cleaning. But it works!
- Glowing nightlight lamp with removable glow balls for trips to the bathroom, really cool!
- These tiles!
- I truly love grey and yellow together. Can not get enough!
- Shabby Chic
- U Shaped Kitchen Designs for Small Kitchens
- laundry room
- Southern Revivals: Uncle Joes 1800s Dresser
- Our Most Beautiful Kitchens – Traditional Home®
- skåp ikea linnarp mokkasin
- Daniel Buren
- Bar built into detached garage – this is exactly what we’ve been talking about doing on our garage, overlooking the pool
- Family Room Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes
- Love how they hung the picture!!!
- Top Ten Sites for bedding
- Kitchen with chandelier
- Like all the space..but only if having kids
- Various Cute Stylish Haircuts For Medium Hair For Teenage Girls
- DIY Nautical Rope Doormat
- December 30, 2012
- August 8, 2013
pretty much exactly what i dream of .. except throw a little coral & yellow in there. & take away that gross floor tile.
pretty much exactly what i dream of .. except throw a little coral & yellow…
- August 13, 2013
Vipp table tafel frame poedercoat mat zwart
- July 12, 2013
Curtain rod above the door and curtains tied back for the sidelights; can be closed for privacy at night. Much better than the curtains I have now.
Curtain rod above the door and curtains tied back for the sidelights; can be closed…
- December 28, 2012
Use an antique ladder to hold extra blankets to cozy up with in winter.
- June 27, 2013
Yeah, totally want to mount our bookshelves on the wall in the new house. I don’t think this shelf has a back though; ours do… :(
Yeah, totally want to mount our bookshelves on the wall in the new house. I…
- July 24, 2013
Build a long wood box, stain, and add spanish moss, pumpkins, pinecones, candles, etc. This is beautiful
Build a long wood box, stain, and add spanish moss, pumpkins, pinecones, candles, etc. This…
- August 26, 2013
Oh baking soda, you clever thing you. 75 uses.
- December 20, 2012
Little girls nursery 🙂
- December 25, 2012