DIY Light Headboard
- 1900’s printers chest from Spain.
- Love the runner and candlesticks with the prim gathering basket
- Huge backyard hammock YES
- putting stone under the bar counter makes sense to minimize scuff marks when people are seated on stools around your breakfast bar…much better than painted wall…love this!
- Curved walk in shower- no doors or curtains necessary
- Western comfort….
- Just tried this stuff. It seems like a cruel joke that I finally found something that works beautifully on my floors just in time for the move-out cleaning. But it works!
- Glowing nightlight lamp with removable glow balls for trips to the bathroom, really cool!
- These tiles!
- I truly love grey and yellow together. Can not get enough!
- Shabby Chic
- U Shaped Kitchen Designs for Small Kitchens
- laundry room
- Southern Revivals: Uncle Joes 1800s Dresser
- Our Most Beautiful Kitchens – Traditional Home®
- skåp ikea linnarp mokkasin
- Daniel Buren
- Bar built into detached garage – this is exactly what we’ve been talking about doing on our garage, overlooking the pool
- Family Room Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes
- Love how they hung the picture!!!
- Top Ten Sites for bedding
- Kitchen with chandelier
- Like all the space..but only if having kids
- Various Cute Stylish Haircuts For Medium Hair For Teenage Girls
- DIY Nautical Rope Doormat
Wooden initial flat marbles/fish bowl marbles in pretty colors. Love!
- January 3, 2013
Love the corner windows!
- May 23, 2013
It All Appeals to Me: Gorgeous Grays
- January 22, 2013
so cute Grasshopper Stapler – Anthropologie
- August 8, 2013
moroccan vintage runners
- January 2, 2013
- May 27, 2013
- January 20, 2013
- July 18, 2013
A beautiful laundry room – I love the romantic style, and how it isn’t relegated to the basement, has lots of natural light and could be a good space for potting plants as well. Only thing it is missing is a table for folding!
A beautiful laundry room – I love the romantic style, and how it isn’t relegated…
- July 7, 2013
DIY: Painted Cabinet Tutorial – using a Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations kit. This kit comes in 70 different colors & costs a lot less than new cabinetry!
DIY: Painted Cabinet Tutorial – using a Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations kit. This kit comes in…
- August 14, 2013