Better Homes and Gardens 18 oz Limited Edition Candle Pick A Scent | eBay
- 1900’s printers chest from Spain.
- Love the runner and candlesticks with the prim gathering basket
- Huge backyard hammock YES
- putting stone under the bar counter makes sense to minimize scuff marks when people are seated on stools around your breakfast bar…much better than painted wall…love this!
- Curved walk in shower- no doors or curtains necessary
- Western comfort….
- Just tried this stuff. It seems like a cruel joke that I finally found something that works beautifully on my floors just in time for the move-out cleaning. But it works!
- Glowing nightlight lamp with removable glow balls for trips to the bathroom, really cool!
- These tiles!
- I truly love grey and yellow together. Can not get enough!
- Shabby Chic
- U Shaped Kitchen Designs for Small Kitchens
- laundry room
- Southern Revivals: Uncle Joes 1800s Dresser
- Our Most Beautiful Kitchens – Traditional Home®
- skåp ikea linnarp mokkasin
- Daniel Buren
- Bar built into detached garage – this is exactly what we’ve been talking about doing on our garage, overlooking the pool
- Family Room Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes
- Love how they hung the picture!!!
- Top Ten Sites for bedding
- Kitchen with chandelier
- Like all the space..but only if having kids
- Various Cute Stylish Haircuts For Medium Hair For Teenage Girls
- DIY Nautical Rope Doormat
red couch and brick walls.
- December 30, 2012
- July 19, 2013
Elements such as the pergola, drapery, seating, and decor turn a bare deck into an outdoor living space.
Elements such as the pergola, drapery, seating, and decor turn a bare deck into an…
- August 6, 2013
- January 2, 2013
- February 4, 2013
- December 21, 2012
Long box of dried or faux hydrangeas under flat screen…so simple but so pretty. Could also work along a mantle or dresser
Long box of dried or faux hydrangeas under flat screen…so simple but so pretty. Could…
- January 2, 2013
Mantel decor tips
- January 3, 2013
- June 7, 2013
The lanterns are made by overlapping lace doilies on an inflated balloon and brushing fabric stiffener (or wallpaper glue, or even white glue) onto the doilies. Be sure to cover it completely so that the whole thing hardens and you aren’t left with limp spots. Let the doilies dry overnight to ensure that they are completely dry. The last step is to pop the balloon and pull it out of the opening.
The lanterns are made by overlapping lace doilies on an inflated balloon and brushing fabric…
- July 30, 2013