Vertical silverware drawer. WANT!
- 1900’s printers chest from Spain.
- Love the runner and candlesticks with the prim gathering basket
- Huge backyard hammock YES
- putting stone under the bar counter makes sense to minimize scuff marks when people are seated on stools around your breakfast bar…much better than painted wall…love this!
- Curved walk in shower- no doors or curtains necessary
- Western comfort….
- Just tried this stuff. It seems like a cruel joke that I finally found something that works beautifully on my floors just in time for the move-out cleaning. But it works!
- Glowing nightlight lamp with removable glow balls for trips to the bathroom, really cool!
- These tiles!
- I truly love grey and yellow together. Can not get enough!
- Shabby Chic
- U Shaped Kitchen Designs for Small Kitchens
- laundry room
- Southern Revivals: Uncle Joes 1800s Dresser
- Our Most Beautiful Kitchens – Traditional Home®
- skåp ikea linnarp mokkasin
- Daniel Buren
- Bar built into detached garage – this is exactly what we’ve been talking about doing on our garage, overlooking the pool
- Family Room Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes
- Love how they hung the picture!!!
- Top Ten Sites for bedding
- Kitchen with chandelier
- Like all the space..but only if having kids
- Various Cute Stylish Haircuts For Medium Hair For Teenage Girls
- DIY Nautical Rope Doormat
“Experiments in Motion.” The show, curated by Christopher Barley and Troy Conrad Therrien, is exhibited next to the Low Line underground park model in an Essex Street warehouse, further exploring the future of mobility, urban space, and transportation within (and below) the city
“Experiments in Motion.” The show, curated by Christopher Barley and Troy Conrad Therrien, is exhibited…
- June 12, 2013
I like the idea of using two curtains to open in the middle like this.
- July 19, 2013
- July 19, 2013
plum & gold wedding colors
- December 27, 2012
Chunky kitchen shelves instead of cupboards
- July 2, 2013
Wooden boards with wallpaper: take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over.
Wooden boards with wallpaper: take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood…
- May 27, 2013
Comfy cute, casual
- February 4, 2013
fireplace between the master bedroom and bathroom
- January 2, 2013
DIY White Craft Desk…with step by step instructions.
- August 14, 2013
organization in creative ways
- June 1, 2013