Vertical silverware drawer. WANT!
- 1900’s printers chest from Spain.
- Love the runner and candlesticks with the prim gathering basket
- Huge backyard hammock YES
- putting stone under the bar counter makes sense to minimize scuff marks when people are seated on stools around your breakfast bar…much better than painted wall…love this!
- Curved walk in shower- no doors or curtains necessary
- Western comfort….
- Just tried this stuff. It seems like a cruel joke that I finally found something that works beautifully on my floors just in time for the move-out cleaning. But it works!
- Glowing nightlight lamp with removable glow balls for trips to the bathroom, really cool!
- These tiles!
- I truly love grey and yellow together. Can not get enough!
- Shabby Chic
- U Shaped Kitchen Designs for Small Kitchens
- laundry room
- Southern Revivals: Uncle Joes 1800s Dresser
- Our Most Beautiful Kitchens – Traditional Home®
- skåp ikea linnarp mokkasin
- Daniel Buren
- Bar built into detached garage – this is exactly what we’ve been talking about doing on our garage, overlooking the pool
- Family Room Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes
- Love how they hung the picture!!!
- Top Ten Sites for bedding
- Kitchen with chandelier
- Like all the space..but only if having kids
- Various Cute Stylish Haircuts For Medium Hair For Teenage Girls
- DIY Nautical Rope Doormat
Easy DIY project! Just use two flat sheets to make your own pintuck duvet!
- July 19, 2013
white washed brick fireplace tutorial…wish I’d seen this 15 years ago before I painted mine.
- July 24, 2013
diptyque Mimosa candle
- August 14, 2013
- December 25, 2012
Crates (sold at Michaels), stained and nailed together to make a coffee table
- May 27, 2013
Musée Jean Cocteau in Menton, France by Rudy Ricciotti Architect
- June 12, 2013
- August 13, 2013
- February 10, 2013
Classy!!!!!! Gray gray gray!!!
- January 20, 2013
- July 2, 2013